Dated: November 2015
Reviewed: February 2019
Review Due: February 2020
Revision and Approval
|Rev||Date||Nature of Change||Approved By||Integrity Checked|
|01||Nov 2015||Original Issue||T. Cooper|
|02||Feb 2016||Addition Column added on Integrity||T. Cooper|
TC Carpentry Contractors Ltd recognises that the disciplines of Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Management are an integral part of its management function. The organisation views these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate quality standards.
The Company Quality Policy calls for continuous improvement in its quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of our management resources in all quality matters.
- Communicate our quality objectives and our performance against these objectives throughout the organisation and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates, suppliers and others who come into contact with our work.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions that may have quality impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management.
It is the aim of TC Carpentry Contractors Ltd that with the total involvement and understanding of all staff through the implementation of the documented Quality Management System and information meeting the ISO 9001:2015 standard, we will exceed the expectations of our customers.